Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sam & Larry, Villa Padierna, Marbella

I often say how lucky I am. I don't actually believe in luck at all, so I guess I must be 'blessed'.

This week, though, I shot a fantastic wedding at the beautiful Ritz-Cartlon Villa Padierna near Marbella, and couldn't help thinking all day 'how lucky am I?'. Sam and Larry, the bride and groom, came all the way from Chicago to tie the knot here with their friends and family.

What a delightful, fun and caring couple. They gave me the time to get the shots I really wanted to get for them, but the truth is I could have gone on and on. Sam looked absolutely stunning, whilst Larry stayed cool, calm and collected, despite temperatures in the late 30's celcius. They both made my job so easy. Thanks, Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment