Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Magazine Shoot

I met a very interesting person earlier this year, by chance really. Having agreed to do a favour for someone who needed some quick promo shots I ended up doing the shoot at the salon of a very successful and well renowned make up artist who is now based here in Marbella. My new friend, who shall remain nameless, made his name working with the world's top models on the catwalks around Europe and New York.

So here I was, suddenly working with a real pro. He is extremely creative, and has turned out to be incredibly supportive of me and my work, although I can't work out what I've done to deserve his help and support. I am so grateful for it though.

Anyway, we were recently asked to create a collection of shots for an upcoming magazine article (can't say which yet) and I ended up back at my friends salon to do the shots. I think he is a genius and hopefully this comes through in the shots below.

No comments:

Post a Comment