Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beautiful England

Well in true English style, I'm going to start off by moaning about the weather.  My only concern about moving back to the UK was the, let's say, unpredictable weather.  I like to be warm.  I like sunshine. I hate the cold. But I love the lush countryside of my home country so the fact that it's still freezing despite being the middle of May is somewhat offset but the stunning scenery that I am lucky enough to live near.

I went out to meet a new wedding client today who'll be getting married in north norfolk in early June. The drive there was just spectacular with the rape seed oil fields in full bloom now.  May has always been my favourite month, although I'm sure it was warmer when I was a kid!

Anyway, here's a couple of snaps I took on the way using my little point and shoot camera.  They were all rushed as a) I didn't want to be late, and b) each time I stopped the car to shoot I was blocking the single lane road I was driving along.




1 comment: