Monday, September 7, 2009

Nina & Mike's Wedding, Marbella, Spain

As someone said at a recent wedding I photographed, there are 2 sorts of people, the Irish and people who want to be Irish. I'm definitely in the second group. The Irish are indeed a special race. Whenever I shoot an Irish wedding, which is very often at these days, Fiona and I are made to feel welcome, almost part of the family from the moment we turn up.

Nina and Mike's wedding in Marbella was no different. Mike, the Best Man and the Ushers were on good form and Nina looked absolutely wonderful. We had a really fun day, which included a 'walk-about' photoshoot in Old Town Marbella after the ceremony, followed by a drive back to the hotel in a funky, car (just wish I could remember the model). Here's a sneak peak of a few shots from the day.

Thanks to Nina and Mike for asking us to be a part of their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment