Wednesday, May 13, 2009




I am putting the final touches to Tallulah's website (http://www.tallulahcabaret.com/) and everything should be up and running in time for Tallulah & the Boy's Preview show at the exclusive Ogilvy & Mailer Restaurant, near Puerto Banus, next week. I'll be the official 'smudger' for the evening and am really looking forward to seeing Tallulah perform.
I am also putting together Tallulah's new blog but she still needs a little encouragement to start posting. I find this a little surprising because she is such an interesting lady, who's life is full of rich experiences. Not only that but as a successful novelist (see 'The Crab Man') you'd think blogging would be second nature to her. That said, I have a feeling once Tallulah starts we won't be able to stop her.
Keep an eye out for shots from Tallulah & the Boy's preview show on this blog soon. Above is the artwork for some promo materials I put together for Tallulah.

No comments:

Post a Comment